- Don't care brother, today is my day! So now I'm calling a taxi and we're going to party! Understood?
Uuuh… the girls will cum soon!
liveartbcs.com/hungary/07-01-2022-3. That's good. Is this your first time? So I'm your first woman.
Woke up with dry mouth and desire to go to the toilet. He looked at his watch, it had been about four hours. Vitka was not in place - his regiment was opposite mine. Rather, his place was lower, but he gave way to his grandfather. The old men slept peacefully, snoring lightly. I got down and out. Pushed the toilet door - closed. Okay, I think I'll take something to drink at least. But the door of the conductors was also locked. But on the other hand, the toilet door opened and my neighbor in the compartment came out. “Ah, Levka,” he stated and raised his thumb. Staggering, he passed into the compartment. I, of course, hurry to the toilet, but the door is again locked. I pulled the handle and waited. Strange, I thought. And when, after a minute or two, the door opened, then, straightening her signature gray shirt, Marina came out of the closet. That means with whom and where my neighbor disappeared.
“Don’t rush, you will have everything,” she said, kissing him and putting on her panties.
First, I watched his panties. And without surprise I saw that there was such a huge spot of sperm that it left no doubt what he was doing. Second, I looked at his phone and froze. He wrote and received a large number of SMS from a woman whom I knew well, but never met the two of us. This means that she does not know that he is my husband! This woman is Zhenya, my friend. I knew her phone number well. She had a big scandal with her husband two months ago, when she found him with her mistress in the country. She called me and cried how bad she was. I calmed her down and said that all men are like that. And now she is fucking with my husband and does not know that I am his wife. She put me in the same position, whore!